Alert: Notifications at reduced capacity during COVID-19 restrictions
We are operating at reduced capacity due to the COVID 19 alert level four requirements.
Please only call our 0800 number if someone is at serious risk of harm or has been seriously injured, become seriously ill, or died as a result of work.
For other notifications please complete our online forms at Notify WorkSafe.
Dangers of carbon monoxide
Carbon monoxide is a common and deadly poison. It has no smell, no taste, doesn’t irritate your nose, mouth or skin and it is invisible. It has caused serious illness and deaths at workRead more