Alert: Notifications at reduced capacity during COVID-19 restrictions
We are operating at reduced capacity due to the COVID 19 alert level four requirements.
Please only call our 0800 number if someone is at serious risk of harm or has been seriously injured, become seriously ill, or died as a result of work.
For other notifications please complete our online forms at Notify WorkSafe.
If you have a complaint or concern about a particular authorisation holder, you can raise it with WorkSafe.
We are responsible for approving authorisations (via a licence or registration) in the following areas:
- Asbestos removal licence holders (class A and B)
- Adventure Activity Operators
- Occupational Diving Certificate of Competence holders
- Amusement device registrations
- Compliance certifier/compliance certificate
- Controlled Substance Licence Holders
We actively monitor the compliance of these authorisation holders to ensure they are operating within the legal requirements.